This is a blog where I will post about my experiences with being autistic. I invite others to do the same as well as ask me any questions or for advice. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF AS A FOLLOWER! :)
Yes, I especially hate it if the person saying this is pretty successful in their life. Because if they're standing there saying, "That happens to everyone," while they sit in their beautiful house with their spouse, children, car, friends, and gainful employment... its like saying I must be doing something wrong! A nicer thing to say might be, "I never thought of it like that," or "Tell me more."
Yes, I especially hate it if the person saying this is pretty successful in their life. Because if they're standing there saying, "That happens to everyone," while they sit in their beautiful house with their spouse, children, car, friends, and gainful employment... its like saying I must be doing something wrong! A nicer thing to say might be, "I never thought of it like that," or "Tell me more."
ReplyDelete