This is a blog where I will post about my experiences with being autistic. I invite others to do the same as well as ask me any questions or for advice. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF AS A FOLLOWER! :)
I suspect that my father, and especially my grandfather, were on the spectrum as I am. I will never know since they were born before these things were well known, but I find it interesting how it can be seen being passed down through generations. My nephew is the latest in our family line on the spectrum.
I suspect that my father, and especially my grandfather, were on the spectrum as I am. I will never know since they were born before these things were well known, but I find it interesting how it can be seen being passed down through generations. My nephew is the latest in our family line on the spectrum.
ReplyDelete